Sunday 17 May 2015

Unstampabelles #47 - Family History part II

My second project for the Unstampabelles May challenge (Family History and Make It Vintage") is a layout about me and my big sister.  IIt wasn't until I was looking through an old photo album that I realised my Mum always tried to have us in matching outfits.   These capes and ribbon buckled shoes reminded me of Mary Quant.  My Mum can't remember the occasion but we look so sweet and smart, we were a right pair of trouble makers though!!
We are standing in our Grandparents drive.  Mrs Proudly, the lady who made those gorgeous capes lives in the house behind us in the photo.  Ahhh Happy Memories....



Check out the Unstampabelles blog for more details about the challenge and be inspired by the other entries, we'd love to see your work.

TFL Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment